The Melbourne Camera Club offers a vibrant community of photographic enthusiasts keen to improve their own photography and learn more about photography as an art form. New members are always welcome.
Members enjoy unlimited access to its meetings, competitions and events (see What’s On), a weekly email newsletter, and the Club’s quarterly magazine, Exposure. Members also have the opportunity to hire and use the Club’s darkroom, studio and lighting equipment for a nominal fee.
The initial membership subscription covers one calendar year. The next renewal will be for a pro-rata period to the next 31 December.
As well as ‘Ordinary membership’, the Club offers a range of ‘Concessional membership’ categories at a reduced subscription rate.
Applicants seeking a Concessional membership will need to provide evidence of their entitlement to the concession. Currently we do not accept applicants under 18 years.
Additionally, the Club offers a reduced first year membership rate for Provisional members (people who have completed the Club’s Introduction to Photography Course) taking up Ordinary membership.
|Concession: Pensioner (must hold a Commonwealth Government pension card)||$120|
|Concession: Full Time Student (age 18yrs to under 25yrs of age, and full time student)||$120|
|Concession: Family (partner of member who lives at member’s address)||$120|
|Concession: Country (applicants who permanently reside more than 40km from Clubrooms)||$120|
|Transfer from Provisional (Introduction to Photography course participant)||$120|
- Fill out an Application for Membership which can be downloaded here or picked up at the Club.
- Once completed, Application Form can be delivered in person at a Thursday night meeting, mailed to our postal address shown below, or scan / photo emailed to the Treasurer.
- Payments can be made in cash, cheque (payable to Melbourne Camera Club), electronic funds transfer or direct bank deposit. Credit Card & EFTPOS are currently not available.
- Banking Details for electronic transfer for Membership Subscriptions:
Account name: Melbourne Camera Club
BSB: 633 000
Account No: 162 975 007
Reference: your name
- If you make your payment by electronic funds transfer or direct deposit, please email the Treasurer with the details: payment date, amount and your name.
Do you have further questions about membership?
Visitors are Welcome!
Potential members are welcome to experience our Club meetings on the fourth Thursday of every month. Click here to email our Vice President to request further details on joining an upcoming Club Night.
Membership Subscriptions and Renewals
A/c Name: Melbourne Camera Club
BSB: 633 000
Acct No: 162 975 007
We would love your support to help us improve our offering to members. We appreciate that not everyone is in a position to support right now, and are truly grateful for donations of any size. Further details on our Donations page
Melbourne Camera Club
PO Box 1180
South Melbourne VIC 3205
ABN 79 004 344 549