Club Documents and Policies
- Constitution – Constitution for the Melbourne Camera Club.
- Use of Members’ Images – the Melbourne Camera Club policy on the Club’s usage of Members’ images.
- Agreement for the Private Use of MCC Facilities – the Agreement you are required to sign if you choose to hire any of the club’s facilities.
- Explanatory Memorandum – a document to help you understand the Agreement for the Private Use of MCC Facilities.
- MCC Darkroom User Guidelines – guidelines on the usage of the Darkroom.
- MCC Studio Use Guidelines – guidelines on the usage of the club’s Studio.
Policies and Guidelines
- Building Access and Security Policy
- Child Safe Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Communication Policy
- COVID Safe Policy *Updated Nov 2020
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Gender Equality Policy *New June 2021
- Ethical Principles for Photography Images *Updated Nov 2020
- Media Policy
- Resolution of Dispute and Complaints
- Working with Children Check Policy