October 3 @ 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
An event every month that begins at 7:00 PM on day First of the month, repeating until December 5, 2022
This is the monthly meeting of the Portrait Group – first Monday of each month. An excellent chance to practice portrait photography skills and grow your portfolio.
The meeting is a practical photography session. We use flash lighting in a studio setting. We will have 2 sets operating and 2-3 models, so there will be ample opportunity to shoot.
Open to all MCC members (and visitors may attend up to 2 sessions).
If you want to shoot, please bring:
- your camera (with a standard hot shoe on top for the flash trigger)
- $10 for a shooters licence.
Please come along at 7pm to help set up. We start shooting at 8pm, and stop when the models say they’ve had enough (typically 2-3 hours).
Please remember that after the shoot you are required to send some photos back for the models. (See https://melbournecameraclub.org.au/interest-groups/portrait-group/portrait-image-returns/)
NOTE: Until further notice this event is subject to the MCC COVID-19 restrictions:
- All participants (photographers, coordinators, models and hangers on) must have received at least two COVID-19 vaccination shots.
- All participants are to check in with the Covid Marshall (DavidP) and show evidence of their vaccination status (Service Victoria app, Medicare app, digital wallet or official paper certificate).
- All participants must check in with both the State Goverment QR code and the MCC QR code.
- All participants to be masked at all times, except for models being photographed.
- If you feel unwell, you are not to attend. Get tested and stay at home.