MCC would like to continue to offer the regular monthly competition to members but it will take a different format for the next few months.
Instead of both Print and PDI Competitions, we will hold a PDI Competition twice a month for April and May 2020.
Then we plan to hold Print only Competitions twice a month in June and July (to be confirmed nearer the time).
- In April, we would like you to enter ONLY PDIs for the both the PRINT and PDI competition dates, through the PDI entry Portal.
- Thus: by 26th March, you may enter 2 PDI images instead of prints – Open and Set Subject (Curves) for judging on 9th April – 2 images total.
- Then by 9th of April, you may enter a further 2 PDIs images – Open and Set Subject (High Key) for judging on the 23rd April – 2 images total.
Similarly, for May:
- Enter 2 PDIs on 30th April for judging on May 14th – PDIs Open and Set Subject (Marine) – 2 images total
- Enter 2 PDIs on 14th May for judging on May 28th – PDIs Open and Set Subject (Negative Space) – 2 images total
Entries are to be submitted via the usual PDI Portal two weeks before the Judging dates as follows:
|Closing Date||Judging||PDI Image x1||Set Subject PDI x1|
|March 26th||April 9th||Open||Curves|
|April 9th||April 23rd||Open||High Key|
|April 30th||May 14th||Open||Marine|
|May 14th||May 28th||Open||Negative Space|
We will be holding the Judging by Virtual Meeting – MCC Members will be able to log in from their computer to view the images and hear the judges live comments. Further details to follow.
Link to Competitions page
Any questions please email Lesley Bretherton