Join us for our first photowalk for 2020, we will be exploring the MCC’s historic neighbourhood and parks around South Melbourne. Join us to explore some of the buildings from the mid-late 1800s, including the Town Hall, St Peter & St Paul Church, Iron Houses, South Melbourne Market.
We welcome all photographers – bring along your favourite camera: digital, film, phone, Polaroid etc.
All visitors, friends and members of the Melbourne Camera Club are welcome.
Casual drinks/dinner will follow at a local pub.
- Date: Sunday 2 February
- Time: 2.15pm for 2.30pm start
- Meeting location: Melbourne Camera Club, cnr Ferrars & Dorcas Streets, South Melbourne
- Parking: street parking is available, although there are parking restrictions in some areas
- Tram: Route 96, Stop #127: South Melbourne Market, 4-5 minutes walk to MCC
- Duration: 3-4 hours plus dinner
Image credit: Sally Paterson