|Format||1 day workshop where participants will follow along with an instructor using LR on their laptop. Workshop will be limited to 20 participants.|
|Objective||To introduce Lightroom CLASSIC for photographers who have never used LR before.|
No pre-requisite knowledge of LR is required. However, participants will need to have basic computer skills and bring a laptop computer. MCC will NOT provide a laptop computer.
A trial version of Lightroom CLASSIC can be downloaded from Adobe which lasts 7 days – see below.
Arrive at 8:30 for a 9:00 start (provides time to setup laptops, grab a coffee, settle in), 45-minute break for a BYO lunch
$49 for MCC members – includes coffee, tea and refreshments for morning and afternoon breaks. First Come basis.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- create a LR Catalogue
- import new photos into a LR catalogue
- review and sort photos using flags, star rating and colours
- add photos to a collection
- crop and straighten an image
- apply basic adjustments to an image
- apply local adjustments to an image
- export an image with the applied adjustments.
Interested participants who do not have Lightroom CLASSIC can use a free trial version for the workshop. The free trial version can be downloaded from the Adobe website and lasts for 7 days.
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
|Test Workshop Fee||A$0.05|