The Melbourne Camera Club’s current monthly competition rules can be found on the link below. The document outlines the rule for both the Print and PDI competitions.
Please note these points:
- Prints entered in the “Set-subject”, Open “A” or “B” grades are limited to a maximum mount size of 50.8 x 40.6 cm (20 x 16 inches);
- Prints entered in the “Novice” grade are limited to a maximum mount size of 30.5 x 20.3 cm (12 x 8 inches).
Number of Entries
- Open (A grade, B Grade or Novice) – maximum of 2 entries
- Set-subject – 1 entry
Submission of entries to Print and PDI competitions
- The same image may not be entered in both the Print and PDI competitions in the same month;
- An image may not be entered in any monthly competition if it has received a Commended or Highly Commended Award in any previous monthly competition.