The rules are:
- Book compilation must be the Members’ own work but text and images may be from other sources and must be acknowledged.
- The name of the entrant must be printed on the cover and/or the first page and the year of production on the first page.
- A Member may enter up to two books.
- There are no restrictions on the subject, the size, or the printer. If an entrant so wishes, the book may be home printed and bound. Fold-out pages are permitted but not loose pages.
- There is no start date but entries must be printed in the previous 18 months.
- Submissions are due, together with an entry form, no later than 8pm on November 5th 2020.
- A Trophy and Highly Commended awards may be awarded by the judge/s and the results announced the End of Year Awards night
- As with other Melbourne Camera Club competitions, the judging criteria will be on quality of content and storytelling.
For more information contact Ian Bock.