The Melbourne Camera Club conducts a Projected Digital Image Competition on the 4th Thursday in the months February to October each year. The exhibition and judging occurs on the 4th Thursday of the month, however entries must be uploaded to the MCC website by midnight on the 2nd Thursday of the month, ie Print Competition night.
The competition has two components, Open subject (2 entries per month permitted) and Set subject (1 entry per month permitted). The Open subject component is further divided into grades:
- A-grade for members with proficiency and experience.
- B-grade for the remaining members who wish to participate in this competition.
The Set subject component is ungraded.
Format and Presentation of Projected Digital Image Competition Entries
- Entrants must have made the original exposure, and any digital manipulation of the image.
- Images should be formatted to project within an image area of 1920×1200 pixels (maximum width and height dimensions).
- File should be 2MB or smaller.
- File should be saved in sRGB colour space.
- File should be saved as JPEG files