This page is no longer active
The club has a monthly print competition that is open to all members. It has both an open section and a special subject section. All competitions contribute to the end-of-rankings for the photography awards.
Some details of the print competition structure are outlined below.
- Prints entered in the “Set-subject”, Open “A” or “B” grades are limited to a maximum mount size of 50.8 x 40.6 cm (20 x 16 inches);
- Prints entered in the “Novice” grade are limited to a maximum mount size of 30.5 x 20.3 cm (12 x 8 inches).
Number of Entries
- Open (A grade, B Grade or Novice) – maximum of 2 entries
- Set-subject – 1 entry
Submission of entries to Print and PDI competitions
- The same image may not be entered in both the Print and PDI competitions in the same month;
- An image may not be entered in any monthly competition if it has received a Commended or Highly Commended Award in any previous monthly competition.