The Facilities Booking System
The online booking system to access all club facilities functions as a single entity.
All members who are eligible to use a facility can register on the system and can then make bookings on-line.
The registration process requires that:
- You must be a financial member of the Club. There are no exceptions to this.
- You sign a user agreement form. This is returned to the Booking Coordinator.
- Contact the appropriate special interest group and check out how the facility operates.
- Establish that you know how to use the equipment in the facility through the appropriate facilities manager.
- When you have been OKed by the facilities coordinator you will be registered with the on-line booking system – bookings.melbournephoto.org.au
- Wait until the Booking Coordinator gives you permission to book a facility.
Then all is go.